What is 3D Scanning?
3D Laser Scanning is a non-contact, non-destructive technology that digitally captures the shape of physical objects using a line of laser light. 3D laser scanners create “point clouds” of data from the surface of an object. In other words, 3D laser scanning is a way to capture a physical object’s exact size and shape into the computer world as a digital 3-dimensional representation.
Our 3D Scanning Services
We Provide 3D Scanning Service for Any Type of Static Object Made from Any Materials. Any Size of the Object Can Be Scanned and We Provide You with A Digital 3d File of Your Object Within A Timeline. This Service Is Being Done by The Team of Skilled Engineers and Efficient Technicians of the Industry That Knows How to Handle and Offer Excellent Services.
How does It work?
- The process of Reverse Engineering, Redesigning.
- Dimensional Inspection of the Actual Vs Produced Parts (Molded Parts, Fabricated Parts, Cast Parts, Press Parts Etc.)
- Scaling of Parts
- 3d Miniature
- Flexible Pricing
- Latest Tools and Technologies
- Rigid Quality Checks
- Experienced Professionals
- Multiple Satisfied clients