What is 3D Modelling?
3D Modeling uses a software to create a virtual 3D-dimensional model of any physical object.
It uses the variety of tools and methods like: –
- 3-D Primitives – simple polygon-based shapes like spheres, cylinders, cones, pyramids, cubes.
- NURBS (Non-Uniform Rational B-Spline) — smooth shapes described by bezel curves, which are relatively computationally complex.
- Spline curves
- Simple polygons
Our 3D Modelling Services
Convert Your Ideas into High Quality Precise 3D Parametric Models.
If You’re Not That Much of a Designer, You’re Able to Use Our Services Where You Can Use Our 3D Modelling Service to Have the Professional Designer to Design Your Ideas.
If You Want to Have Services Where We Design Your Parts Ready Especially for 3D Printing. We Welcome You to The World of Centurion 3D.
How does It work?
- Can create complex shapes
- Innovative sketching design ideas
- Designing and Modifying variety of Products
- Flexible Pricing
- Latest Tools and Technologies
- Rigid Quality Checks
- Experienced Professionals
- Multiple Satisfied clients